
It's finally here! My Etsy shop, BiblioBags, is finally up and running. I'm selling book purses and handmade cards. (The address is bibliobags.etsy.com just in case the link isn't working . . . I've been having trouble with that lately)
I set it up last night and I was so excited to find out that someone had already chosen one of my bags to appear in their Treasury! A Treasury is just a roundup of different items someone likes. It can be organized by theme or color. It's really nice because then your item gets more views. Here's the link to the treasury (the "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea" book purse is mine).
Even though it was really stressful to get together with everything going on, I'm already having fun . . . and I haven't even made any money yet! I'm definitely glad I did it. Be sure to check it out and spread the word. ; )
1 comment:
So cool! Congratulations Autumn! Remember the little people when you make it big. :)
Post a Comment