A couple weeks ago Charlie got to go to his first baseball game. He went to see the Lookouts with John, his dad, Matt and his cousin Lyric. I heard they had a blast!
In other news, I went to the endocrinologist again this week and my labs came back. My TSH is supposedly "normal" but my thyroid antibodies are super high and my thyroid is enlarged. Not to mention, I've been feeling bad again lately (although, I've been told your TSH can be "normal" but your body may take 6 months to feel how your levels reflect). My doc thinks I have some form of Hashimoto's disease but it's not a "classic" case as he put it. He kept me on the same dose of hormone and added a new medication to help with some of my symptoms. The new med made me nauseous all week, which was not fun. Thankfully, my body's getting used to it and I've gotten most of my appetite back. I go back in 6 weeks for labs. I'm hoping things will start to get to "normal" within that time. It's frustrating but what can you do?
I have yet to sell anything on Etsy but it's still a fun experience. If you want to keep up with all the projects I'm doing, check out my other blog,
bibliobags.blogspot.com.
Charlie is doing well . . . we finally put together his toddler bed and he started sleeping there two nights ago. John and I are totally sleep deprived from the transition. Charlie is extremely picky about sleep and if something is just a little bit off, he'll wake up over and over again. It's like having a newborn all over again--NOT FUN. Last night, he started screaming so I went in his room to find his bed empty. Scary. It took me a good 30 seconds to figure out he was stuck under the bed! I still have yet to figure out how that happened. Sigh. It's always more interesting with Charlie around . . .
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I try to keep my kids in the crib utnil their feet hang out the end. JK, my kids are too close together to really wait that long, but if I could have, I would have. It is so much easier when they can't escape. Good luck with Charlie. He'll get the hang of it in no time. :)
Post a Comment