Great news on the Etsy front! I sold 2 purses in one day! That was crazy. I've sold a total of 6. I'm working hard to make new purses for Hodgepodge and I'm excited but nervous about it. Wish me luck!
Last time I posted a picture of Charlie doing his "Joker face." Now, I finally got a picture of his "Batman face":
The Batman face is always mad yet slightly confused at the same time. When he's Batman, he always has to have a cape . . . and that cape must be his monkey blanket. No other blanket will do. The straw hat is a recent addition to his costume. He found it in a closet, put it on then did his favorite thing to do right now: he looked at himself in the mirror. When he saw himself in the hat, he said, "Look! I'm Joseph Smif!" (That's "Joseph Smith" in Charlie speak)
Here's another picture of his "Joker face" (complete with dark lipstick . . . a side effect from a grape popsicle):
If that wasn't scary enough, check out this face:
The one doesn't have a name, so I'll just call it his "Emo Face."
Charlie loves dancing. He loves to watch "So You Think You Can Dance" and imitate the dancers on that show. Right now he is very much into breakdancing. He is great at doing "flips" (somersaults). Here are some pictures of him attempting a "freeze":
Not bad for a 2 year old! He's been practicing this so long that he does get a little hang time in the air. Problem is, he has a bad habit of doing his tricks face first. Right now he has a scabby rug burn on his forehead from all the flips and freezes he does. I have a feeling we'll see him starring in "Step Up 14."

1 comment:
Cutest kid EVER! Charlie cracks me up sooo much. Please tell me he will be hanging with us at Hodgepodge. Pure entertainment. :)
Post a Comment