Saturday, August 15, 2009

MIA

Sorry I haven't done any updating lately. I've just had a lot going on . . . after the Road Show is over I'll definitely have some catching up to do. Unfortunately, my camera broke (don't get me started) and so there won't be as many pictures to share until I can get a new one.

Well, the Road Show is one week from today . . . August 22nd from 6-9 p.m. at the Stake Center for you locals. And, I should find out in a couple of weeks if I made it to the semi-final round of the Nicholl Fellowship competition. Lots of fun and exciting things happening, so I'll try to fill everyone in ASAP. Thanks for all the nice words, guys!

3 comments:

Tina said...

Where is the stake center? That would be fun if we could make it up. :)

Melissa Hodgen said...

Best of luck with the road show. Last time you brought down the house!

Melissa Hodgen said...

How'd the road show go?