Every year, John's parents host a Halloween party. There were tons of cousins for Charlie to play with. I love to watch them all play and interact as they grow older.At the end of the party, they played the movie, "Monster House." As you can tell from these pictures, it's not a movie for the 2-7 year old set! (Notice how Sandro, the oldest, (top right) is grinning ear to ear.) Although I found myself totally absorbed in the story . . . I really liked it!

4 comments:
I saw more pics on facebook and it looks like you take Halloween very serious! I don't know if I would have had the guts to try Johns spray bottle suprise.
Adorable! Will you email these pics to me? Oh, and I hope you know the person that commented about me really well?? Were they being mean or just joking around?
not about, I meant above...the person ABOVE me.
Comment deleted, Katie . . . she's not talking about you, Melissa! : )
Post a Comment