Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New Blog!

In my whirlwind of self-promotion (hah) for BiblioBags (see previous post for what the heck I'm talking about), I've started a brand spanking new blog. I've decided to start posting all my art/craft projects on my new blog:

bibliobags.blogspot.com (it's public by the way, no sign-in required)

So, my new blog will be all my creative stuff (it's not just a big commercial for my bags, I promise! It's all my artsy projects, good and bad) and this blog will be family updates, etc. Make sense? I can't believe I'm just now doing that. I really didn't want to keep up two blogs but it's common sense. I always felt guilty any time I did a post about my projects on here rather than Charlie. So now, family stuff = "Charlie in Charge" and artsy stuff = "bibliobags." I hope I can keep it straight!

Also, if you're on facebook and I haven't nagged you yet, check out my business page. It's called (you guessed it) "BiblioBags."

Thanks to all of you who've been so supportive and helpful in getting the word out. I love you!

1 comment:

The Flynn's said...

really neat!! Have you had your first sale yet??