Sunday, July 4, 2010

Rochelle, Rochelle

(Sorry, Rochie. I couldn't help myself from naming this post that! You "Seinfeld" fans know what I'm talking about!)




Last week my good friend Rochelle stopped by to visit. It was SO good to get to see her and her kids. Rochelle is so unique and cool. I love her voice . . . those of you that know her know what I mean. She's got this awesome, chill tone to her voice that reminds me of listening to Blind Melon. But, as she puts it, she's not "hippity-dippity." She is her own woman and I love it! I'm wound up so tight and she just knows how to calm me down. We always have tons of fun when we're together.

Rochelle lives in Maryland and stopped in Chattanooga to visit with me and Charlie on her way to Mississippi. Rochelle and her kids Sophie and Micah had lunch with Charlie and me. It was way too short of a visit! We haven't seen each other in years so it was so fun to get to catch up. Rochelle finally got to meet Charlie and I got to meet Sophie! Unfortunately, it was around Charlie's naptime so he was crabby. Rochelle, I promise he is more fun than that!!! :) Here are some pics from the visit . . . now, you must understand it was super hot and humid and we were miserable taking these pictures! BTW, Brian, where did you get Rochelle that "Thesaurus" shirt? I have to have one! : )



Rochelle with Charlie and Micah on top . . . Charlie LOVED Micah! Don't they have the greatest hair? I'm so jealous of that beautiful red hair . . .


Sophie's famous "funny face." I love this girl! I was tempted to trade her for Charlie . . .
Sophie teaching Charlie how the "funny face" is done.



Awww . . . so cute! Hey, Haddads! I think an arranged marriage is in order . . . whadya' think? Better get Sophie's dowry in order . . . ; )

3 comments:

Mediocre Renaissance Man said...

Dowry? I thought you guys had to give us cows or something... O_o

RochelleHaddad said...

You forgot to mention the power of the holy ghost! HAHAHA

Mediocre Renaissance Man said...

Oh, I was cleaning out my massive collection of Internet bookmarks and I actually found the link to the place where I found that shirt. Here you go:
http://www.snorgtees.com/thesaurus-p-544.html
They have all kinds of great shirts there.