Sunday, November 7, 2010

"Ed-a-ween"


That is Charlie-speak for "Halloween." This year, Charlie had 3 fun parties to go to. He was so excited to wear his Batman costume. Once he had it on he was in character, husky voice and all. He's so Method. We dressed up as a family for the first time and it was pretty fun. Charlie wanted me to be Robin and John to be Killer Croc (a Batman villain from the cartoon). We thought Killer Croc would be a little too complicated to pull off so we decided on the penguin. Check out my crafty blog to see how I made both our costumes!

Charlie's first party was Trunk or Treat at the church. Everyone decorates their cars in the parking lot and the kids go from car to car to get candy.

Charlie with his adorable bud Maren.

The lame pumpkin I threw together for our "Bat Cave" (our car). Our trunks always wind up to be so lame since we spend so much time on our costumes! I was so mad because I downloaded Batman songs and even bat noises on i-Tunes, only for my speakers to not work!


A few of the kids dressed up as nerds . . . they were so into it that I think Charlie was a little scared.

The next party was at the Aquarium. My sister took him to that one while I stayed home (a nice treat for me!) and John was in Florida for the GA game. He had tons of fun at the aquarium party. My sister has yet to send me the pics, so use your imagination . . . .

The last party was at my sister's house on Saturday. It was just a little barbecue for all the cousins.

My brother and his girlfriend dressed like Zack and Kelly from "Saved By the Bell." My sister went nuts with the fog machine so that's why the picture is so blurry!

Charlie trying to jam a marshmallow on a huge stick (a log, basically) so he could roast it . . . LOL!

Charlie and his cousin Eloise on the trampoline. Eloise was a "scary dragon."

Cousin Annie was a bat, too!


2 comments:

The Flynn's said...

Cute pictures, LOVE Zach and Kelly!! I'm totally going to do that next year!

Tina said...

Next year I want to be a nerd or Kelly. Love it!