Sunday, February 13, 2011

Defying Gravity

One of the many perks of being married to John is his photography skillz. Yes, skillz. I now for a fact that if I didn't have him as my photographer, my Etsy shop would not have done as well as it has. I'm so grateful he takes pictures for me . . . especially because I know he doesn't like to do it!

I've had my shop for almost a year now, so Charlie has become accustomed to Daddy taking pictures of Mommy and her purses. Now, he wants to be a part of it. He loves to take pictures and even more, he loves getting his picture taken. So much so that he demands John take pictures of him during my Etsy photo shoots. He's even started to pose and act things out for John to capture. This week, he was obsessed with defying gravity by throwing his snow leopard and bouncing on our bed. I have so many adorable pictures of him so I'll just start out with ones from this week. I hope to post some more soon!





1 comment:

The Flynn's said...

Wow, in that second picture of Charlie, I can totally see Ryan. I think it's the nose and eyes. So funny!