There was one more event in October worth mentioning . . . our anniversary! We have officially made it SEVEN YEARS! I can honestly say that I love John even more now than when we were first married. Awwww . . . weren't we cute?
John planned our anniversary and it was perfect. I wasn't feeling well, so we decided to stay home. We dropped Charlie off with my sister and stayed home and watched a movie. What movie, pray tell?
John bought it for me and we got to watch it on the big screen TV with surround sound! We don't get to watch movies in there often . . . there are too many breakable things in there for Charlie. But it was a great treat. It was John's first time seeing it, since he was kind enough to stay with Charlie so I could go to the midnight showing of Indy. It may not be the best movie ever (or even the best Indy), but that midnight showing was definitely the most fun movie watching experience in my life. It was the most excited I've ever been (and will be) about seeing a movie. And all the fat middle-aged guys dressed up as Harrison Ford made the experience all the more special. And stinky--that theater was packed and smelled sweaty. Ugh. But watching that movie again made me so happy. Way to go, Hubby-O!
No comments:
Post a Comment