Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pay It Forward

Other than being a horrible Kevin Spacey movie (is there such a thing as a good Kevin Spacey movie?), "Pay It Forward" is a little game my sis-in-law Laura started. Wanna play?

The Rules
1. Be one of the first THREE bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me (since it's from me, it'll be a card).
2. Winners must post this challenge on their blog, meaning that they will Pay It Forward, creating a handmade gift -anything!- for the first THREE bloggers who leave a comment on their post about this giveaway!
3. The gift that you send to your friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts. And, remember: It’s the Spirit and the Thought That Count!
4. When you receive your gift, please feel free to blog about it, sharing appropriate pictures and comments!If you are not one of the Top Three Commenters on this post, you can still play along.Go ahead and start your own Pay It Forward chain, and encourage your blogging friends to do the same! SO, REMEMBER...Pay it forward!

3 comments:

The Flynn's said...

I definitely love being the recipient of anything other than bills or junk mail in my mailbox so I'll gladly take one of your cards...or anything else you feel so inclined to send. I like money too! :)

Tina said...

WhaaaaHoooooooooo!!!! I'm so glad I am in the top three! Gimme, gimme, gimme. The only problem is that I don't really make anything, and how do you copy and paste in Blogger? I still haven't figured that out yet. Anyway I expect my card to be oober spectacular.

36 Highoak Drive, Marietta GA 30066

I'll give you one month and then I am coming after you. Sinister little dance...aorta... spleen...yadda, yadda...

I know you love that stuff.

Laura said...

i've held off as long as possible but whatever i want to be in your three. but i'm willing to move over for any other lovely comments.