Monday, March 23, 2009

Jack Black on "Yo Gabba Gabba"!

So, if you read this before, you know that I love "Yo Gabba Gabba." It is the creepiest, funniest, trippiest, danciest kids's show ever. I watch a lot of kid's TV, so when there's actually a show that's halfway entertaining, I'm on board.

As if this show couldn't get any better, Jack Black is going to guest star in an episode airing April 3rd! Get a preview of Jack's "Dancey Dance" here. They've had "celebrities" on the show before (Laila Ali and Elijah Wood), but nothing like this. The producers behind this show are brilliant. Having a star like Jack Black on will excite the two demographics that watch this show: bored stay-at-home moms (that would be me) and dorm room potheads. Oh yeah, and the kids too!

And finally, they've come out with DJ Lance gear! Check out the commercial here. Mother's Day is coming up, John. Hint, hint . . . just kidding. Really. If I get a Magic Dance hat for Mother's Day I'll have to skippy-skip-skip all over your face!

Check my blog out later this week for a really cute bridal shower invitation I'm working on!

2 comments:

Tina said...

So funny. I love Jack's dance moves. He is a beautiful specimen of a man.

The Flynn's said...

Do you seriously like Yo Gabba Gabba? I didn't think anyone liked that show. It's so WIERD! I will say however that I fully intend on watching it next week to see Jack Black. Maybe I'll change my mind about the show after that...probably not though! :)