First of all, I have to say I had an amazing Mothers' Day. It was a truly awesome weekend and I'm feeling very loved at the moment. Can you feel it? Can you feel the love? Kinda fuzzy, isn't it? I'll post all about it later. For now . . ."I'm going to go watch my trash."
It's 10 p.m. on Tuesday. John knows the code: I'm flipping on Bravo.
I have seen every episode of every "The Real Housewives" show. All 4 "OCs," all "ATL" and, my personal fav, "NYC." After a wholesome day of taking care of a growing boy, I feel the need for some cattiness.
Wanna know how pathetic I am? I not only watch the show religiously, but I go to Bravo's website to read all the blogs the next day. All the cast members write a blog about the previous night's show, and they are HILARIOUS. My two favorite bloggers are Bethenney from NYC and Tamra from OC.
I had plenty of catty drama in high school and I don't want to live through that again. But it is incredibly fun to watch these so-called high-class women duke it out over practically nothing. It's very entertaining, although guilt-inducing. I must admit, that I get a self-righteous kick out of watching rich people be petty . . . as I rot in my parents' house. Ick. Why does the guilt in guilty pleasures have to sting so much?
But I don't watch it just for the fights. I must admit, I have a girl crush on Bethenney Frankel. Not only is she hilarious, she has an amazing wardrobe and she's a natural foods chef. She can cook for my picky tummy AND we can share clothes. Okay, that's a stretch . . . literally. I'm not a size zero, so there's no way I could fit into her Zac Pozen dresses. I have thought about this way too much . . .
Anyway, I'm excited (yet depressed) that the reunion show is this Tuesday. Which means, confrontations (ooh!) and catfights (ah!). Not to mention, since the taping of the show, "Countess" DeLesseps was dumped by her Count for his mistress and Kelly "Kell-amity" Bensimon was arrested for assaulting her boyfriend. It's going to be GREAT! In fact, the reunion was so juicy, Bravo has extended it to 2 hours! The second hour airs on Thursday.
But sadly, that I must wait another year for another season. Boo! At least I can watch reruns on Bravo . . . since they show them over and over and over again. And you can too! Some trash'll do you good! Pretty soon you'll be spouting words like "Discountess" and "Silex."
Not to mention, "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" starts tomorrow after the NYC Reunion Part 1 . . . am I there? Bada-bing!
2 comments:
everyone's gotta have their trash ya know! :) i never miss the show privileged on the CW..very cute. but sometimes i can't resist a little 90210---i know, my dad would freak!
You crack me up! I used to watch those shows too, but then Brian cut the cable. I wish they had full episodes online.
Post a Comment