I finally found the time to update my blog's look. What'dya think? I'm not quite sold on the background yet . . . but I'm happy with the header I came up with. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know the picture is out of focus, but I love it anyway.
Well, I finally have some pictures from Easter . . . so here we go:
Charlie with his cousin Hyrum. We told Charlie to hug Hyrum for the picture and I think he thought Hyrum would meet him halfway. Aren't they the cutest boys?
Jay Caughman and Charlie. Jay is the president of the Charlie fan club. He always wants to hold Charlie and know how he's doing. Maybe it's because he has three girls and no boys of his own . . . we've got a few guys like that. Charlie's got a big fan club! I just had to have a picture of Charlie and Jay together, because they are wearing almost the exact same outfit at church. Seersucker pants and a long-sleeved white shirt. All Charlie needs is a bow tie and glasses!

Me and sis-in-law Laura. What a couple of hotty-patotties! Like my new skirt? Katie, I'm so with you . . . Easter is always a great excuse to get something new!

What a cute guy!

Charlie with his cousins (from my side) . . . my sister was doing silly dances to make the kids laugh . . . that's why they all look like they are high.
4 comments:
Love the pictures! He is so darn cute! And we are some hotties, fo sho!
I really like your new header and background. I think the off focus thing is pretty cool.
You did look beautiful on easter. Love your style.
Cute new blog look and really cute skirt. Heck, if you adopt my theory...there is always a reason to buy a new outfit! Mother's Day is on Sunday, I think that qualifies as a reason to get a new outfit. Oh and Memorial Day...you gotta have something white, right? Time to go shopping! :)
I'm a fan of the new header. Definately a keeper.
I need to know where you got the seersucker pants. Once Adam can walk, he's getting a pair.
Love the new skirt. Glad Easter was a blast for you.
Believe it or not, Melissa, the pants are from Kmart! I think it was just an Easter thing, but I'm sure you could find some at Children's Place, or JCPenney or any dept. store.
Post a Comment