I would have to say this year's Trunk or Treat was the best I've ever been to. Since John was dressed as Billy Mays, our trunk had to be an infomercial. We created a product called "Blood Shots." It was a spray bottle filled with Koolaid, apple cider and corn syrup. The kids (and especially the parents) were totally skittish at first, but it eventually caught on. "Billy" had some repeat customers come back 5 or 6 times!
Here's a pic of our favorite customer: President Mendenhall! Halloween rocks.For our treats, John and I handed out these candy sticks.

I found them at the store and bought them out of pure nostalgia. I hadn't seen them in forever and remembered loving them as a kid. I failed to remember that they resemble CIGARETTES (which is probably why I liked them--being naughty without really being naughty, that's my bag after all!). After the blood shots (in which we probably could have created a swine flu epidemic of epic proportions in the branch!) and passing out candy cigarettes, I think the Flynns will be banned from Trunk or Treat in the future!
For a ALL the pictures of this awesome bash, visit my Facebook page or my web album.
2 comments:
Great costumes! I love it when people go all out! It cracks me up that you like horror movies. You seem so sweet and innocent on the outside, but on the inside you are freaky. Love that about you. I think the candy sticks are making a come back. My kids got a bunch of them this year. Joe Camel is getting all sneaky again...
Haha funny post. I loved the candy cigarettes...so funny
Post a Comment