
If you're on facebook, you've already figured out, I'm a "gleek" (a Glee geek). I initially hated the show because it was "cliche" and a host of other issues that can be condensed into "English major kvetching." While it's not perfect, I'm totally addicted. I highly recommend it and I cannot wait until the 29th when I get my Glee DVD (that is on my Christmas list John, remember?).
To add to John's joy (that is "sarcasm"), Charlie is a "gleek" as well. Here's a link to a video of Charlie imitating the "Glee" kids singing Van Halen's "Jump." It is a lot of jumping and him singing "Bah!", but if you skip to about the 1:12 minute mark, you'll get to see him hit a "power note" ala Mercedes (you've got to watch the girl on screen and then see what Charlie does).
Since this is sort of my journal, let me indulge in sharing a few more funny Charlie moments from this week:
(While watching the "Wolfie" video from my previous post and watching himself do that awful fake laugh)
Charlie: That is so fake.
Me: Charlie, can you say the prayer?
Charlie: (sigh) I guess so.
(This was at dinner tonight. My dad was trying to get Charlie to eat.)
Papa (my dad): (pointing to a piece of chicken on Charlie's tray) Are you going to eat that piece of chicken?
Charlie: It's so little . . . and so CUTE!
No comments:
Post a Comment