
Okay, first I have to say, my blog needs a major overhaul. It's 60 degrees outside and there are snowflakes on my blog. Although it's totally possible that we'll have another snow day or an ice storm, I'm done with the snowflakes. I'm also done with bald Charlie on the header. I have a few options to replace it but I'm just too lazy right now.
Going along with the lazy theme of this post, here are some pictures I've been dying to post since October. John took us on a little "photo shoot" (after much nagging) and I'm in love with these pictures. I'm very blessed to have such a talented hubby. And he's cute, too! : )





I am in love with this last picture. I was so excited that John captured Charlie's "Harrison Ford smile." My brother Ethan named it that. It's like a half-smile/smirk that totally reminds me of Harrison Ford. I'm so glad I have a picture of it!
7 comments:
Beautiful pictures!
love them...someday i'll get john to take some of my family!
Love 'em! John does such an amazing job. I cherish the ones he tood of Shannon. He caught so much of her personality in such a short amount of time.
I was wondering what other pics went with your cute posting pic. That is a great color on you and even better, you now have memories of how cute you're 20's were.
Wow! Charlie is so cute and you look super hot! Those pictures are awesome!!!
Oh and can you email me your moms marshmallow fondant recipe. I totally want to try it out. :)
I have so much to comment on! First of all, beautiful pictures, John has such cute subjects, you should be doing photo shoots all the time! You look beautiful! And skinny, boo on you. Although, you've earned it with that restricted diet you have to eat. I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. I hope his treatment continues to go well. And lastly, those purses you make are so cute and funky, I love them!
I like the Harrison Ford smile too. Very cute!
Love the pictures. You both look super!
Post a Comment