I have no idea what these kids are doing. My side of the family is so weird. I love how Charlie is doing a loser "L" with his hand, though.
At the Flynns, Grandpa helped some of the grandkids read the Christmas story from the scriptures. Then, it was present time.
Charlie and his cousin Ethan got these cool wooden trucks and cars. They were busy the rest of the night! Scott got John a super nice Georgia polo and I got a gift card to Ross from Jarom. Uh, yes, it's already gone! Hee!
The weather had been calling for lots of snow on Christmas, even though it really wasn't that cold Christmas Eve. There wasn't any moisture in the air either. As we drove home we said that maybe we wouldn't have a white Christmas after all. Little did we know . . .
1 comment:
Thanks for letting us see the pictures. I especially love the one of Grandpa reading to the kids. Russell took up that tradition also but not the scriptures. He reads Twas The Night Before Christmas and our kids expect it and love it! Tell John thanks for me, I loved the gift card! I went to AE the day after Christmas. The coat I wanted was normally $119, marked down to $79 then 30% off, then I had a spend $30 get $10 off, used that then used his $25 gift card so I only had to pay $27 of my own, SWEET!! I love it and I needed a new warm casual kinda coat! So thanks to him!!!
Post a Comment