Christmas morning, we woke up to this:

Isn't it gorgeous? I've only had one other White Christmas as a kid and it was more like a Wintry Mix Christmas. It was more slush than snow but still exciting for Tennessee. My brother and my sister's families somehow made it over in the snow and everyone played in the snow. Unfortunately, I had come down with a flu/cold virus thing (that I'm STILL trying to get over!) the day before so I didn't feel up to playing outside. Though, it was nice to have an hour or two of peace inside the house . . . Christmas (just like everything else) is total chaos with my family. John was a good sport and took pictures (after everyone nagged him over and over).
Ethan's girlfriend Lauren lives the next street over so she came with her dog, Jammy. Charlie LOVES Jammy so he was excited to play with him. He would make little snowballs and toss them in the air for Jammy to catch and eat.
Our road was covered in snow so it was perfect to sled on.


My niece Eloise hugging the Chinese snowman. My family is not racist they just think it's funny to pretend to be . . . which kind of makes them sort of racist. I don't know . . . I had no part in the making of the snowman!
No comments:
Post a Comment