My birthday was on the 12th and I turned 29. It's the first birthday that has really bothered me. I'm not too crazy about turning 30 next year! I just keep reminding myself that Beyonce is 30, so it can't be that bad . . .
I got some new PJs, an i-Tunes card, shopping money (which I hastily blew through) and these shoes I LOVE:
John and I got to see Captain America and I loved it!
The 18th was Charlie's 4th birthday! For his actual birthday, John and I got him a Happy Meal for lunch (his favorite) and took him to the Pumpkin Patch playground (his other favorite).
Epic cupcake FAIL. I decorated them and came out so ugly! I think I'll just leave the cake decorating to my mom from now on . . .
Church outfit on his actual birthday . . . I love this cardigan! And yes, he insisted on this pose and face for the picture. You can probably hear my eyes rolling from here.
| Charlie as the "Green Lamb-turd" (as he puts it!) |
| Charlie as Spiderman |
| Charlie as generic superhero . . . but cool anyway |
My dad picked out a huge, obnoxiously loud firetruck for Charlie. Needless to say, it was the perfect gift for Charlie. He LOVES it.
| "Papa" and all the grandkids getting ready to blow out 63 candles! |

No comments:
Post a Comment