No pics this time! I haven't updated in awhile because I've been really busy with church stuff, namely the Road Show. I know it's a lame LDS tradition that most people loathe . . . but I'm stepping out of the closet, baby.
I LOVE ROAD SHOWS!
2 years ago I was Road Show director . . . at the time, I was huge, pregnant and miserable. There was a lot of problems and I was severely taken advantage of . . . don't want to get into that, it's over now. It was a horrible experience, until the show itself. Watching everyone perform was so much fun and rewarding.
This Wednesday we're having a Primary/RS activity to get ready for the Road Show. The kids will learn their dance (disco, choreographed by moi), and the moms will sew costumes. I told the kids Sunday that they should come and participate, even if its not their "thing." Then, Hannah Wolfe (bless her heart, I LOVE this girl!) pipes up and goes, "The Road Show is FUN!" She went on about how much fun she had 2 years ago being in it, etc.
Thanks for giving me the courage to "come out of the closet," Hannah. Road Shows are fun.
So deal with it! : )
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have never been in or seen a road show, so I will have to take you're word on this one. The closest thing I can think of was the branch talent show when we were in yw. We did a skit that was hilarious, but I can't remember what it was about. Do you remember that?
Post a Comment